Monday, March 24, 2008

Tribute

Orville S. Nelson
1930-2008


As many of you know my father died at Stanford Hospital in February 2008. His memorial service was held in Salinas, California on March 1, 2008. I put together this little slideshow as a tribute to him and played it at his service. This slideshow is mainly for my immediate and extented family. But also, for those of you who didn't know him it will give you a little glimpse of the man who was so special to us. And who was so often described as a kind and sweet man.


3 comments:

Ani L. Arambula said...

I'm sorry I never got a chance to meet your dad. I only remember you speaking so well of him. This is a truly lovely tribute John. Thank you for sharing it... hugs.

Anonymous said...

thank You John Nelson for these memories of my cousin.
Vagola nelson Ward.

Anonymous said...

John, this was soooo beautiful...I loved it. You have made your father proud.