Monday, July 7, 2008

What's Your Story?

I was walking my neighborhood when I spotted James. He had just finished a 5 mile run in the evening. The temperature during the day was over 100 degrees and it was still hot out.

Thought Interrupted: “I was wondering if this woman I met online had left a message.”

-James Bergstrom, designer/drafter for an engineering and consulting firm.

“My story is I am a single guy trying to find my place in the world and figure out what my calling is…and trying to have some fun along the way.”




2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is very interesting. i love the random comment in the middle.

Anonymous said...

what a great idea for a project John. you mentioned wanting to start a project but you never told me what it was. i love it. these will make a great book when you're done...