Wednesday, October 17, 2007

South Atwater Village

If you've spent any time at all near the LA River, even driving along side of it on the I-5 then you've probably seen some of the work of artist Leo Limon. Limon is the artist known for turning storm drain outlets into cats.



Patience is not one of the characteristics that pop into mind when I describe myself but I have been known to wait for an element to come into a composition that will make a picture unique. I saw these pigeons sitting on these concrete piers at the Glendale-Hyperion Bridge and I knew that eventually they would take-off. After I made this picture I recomposed and the waiting continued….I lost the second time and gave up on what in my mind would have been a better picture….another reason to hate pigeons.



No comments: